Subject to terms and conditions below, the seller warrants that the products will correspond with their specification at the time of delivery and will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of delivery or date of deemed delivery whichever is earlier.
1. The warranty only comes into force if the date of purchase is confirmed by the dealer’s stamp on the warranty card, and if the card is posted on the Seller’s Facebook within seven (7) days from the date of purchase.
2. The warranty certificate/card is irreplaceable in the event of loss and is non-transferable.
3. The warranty certificate/card must be presented in the event of a claim. Upon a presentation of warranty certification/card, all defective parts shall be repaired or replaced (Only when deemed fit) during the warranty period. The Seller reserves the right to make the final decision on the repair or replacement of the said defective parts.
4. The seller will not be liable for any replacement of parts caused by normal wear and tear, damage caused by dry running, cavitation, unsuitable operating condition, unfavourable electric supply, mishandling, flooding, lighting, unauthorized alteration or repair, misapplication and product which is installed not in accordance to the Seller printed installation and operating instructions.
5. The Seller shall reserve the right to vary, modify or change the terms and conditions due into the change(s) in the availability of services, products and/or spare parts or for the purposes of complying with applicable policies, rules, regulations, and law, with or without notice.